Monday, September 20, 2010

Chunky Twist-Out = Super CUTE!


So, I was pretty pleased with the results of my CHUNKY TWIST-OUT…I did them after a co-wash and used some leave-in, twisting large sections while my hair was wet. Thanks to the state of Arizona I had a furlough Friday and spent the day air-drying my twists. Then next day I went to meet two of my girlie-friends for brunch in Scottsdale. Despite a little frizz in the back and some under-sections it was pretty cute.

So, I re-twisted four large pieces in the front, left the rest loose and slept with my satin bonnet on hoping that I could apply a little leave-in, fluff and go to church in the morning...I did...will not do that again. My hair was bigger (fluffier) and I like big hair but big and triangular due to this cut...not so much!

What's next- well tonight is wash, deep condition night...I was in Ross this weekend and I always check their beauty products section. I have been wanting to try the Yes to Carrots line so I bought the moisturizing mask...I am going to try that tonight and do some mini-twists and see how that goes...pics forthcoming...


Good Friends, Good Hair, Good Times!

2 comments: